We host a range of weekly and annual events, including:
- Departmental Guest Lecture series
- Postgraduate Research Afternoons
- the Ling Lunch talk series
- Reading groups for formal linguistics, sociolinguistics, and laboratory linguistics
- the annual Jenny Cheshire Sociolinguistics Lecture series
We maintain a google calendar with complete details of all upcoming and past events.
Events occur in various buildings around the Mile End Campus, including ArtsOne (37), ArtsTwo (35), Francis Bancroft Building (31) and the Graduate Centre (18) highlighted on the map below. For a more detailed campus map, visit this link.
27 March 2017
29 March 2017
3 May 2017
9 May 2017