What events do we have?
We host a range of weekly and annual events, including:
- Departmental Guest Speaker Seminar Series
- Postgraduate Research Afternoons
- LingLunch talk series
- reading groups for formal linguistics, sociolinguistics, and laboratory linguistics
- the annual Jenny Cheshire Lecture
- the annual London Semantics Day
Scroll down or click here to see details for our upcoming events
We maintain a google calendar with complete details of all upcoming and past events. To get email announcements of all QMUL Linguistics Events, subscribe to email@example.com at QMULs listserver. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter. If you issues with any of these links or pages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find us
Events occur in various buildings around the Mile End Campus, including ArtsOne (37), ArtsTwo (35), Francis Bancroft Building (31) and the Graduate Centre (18) highlighted on the map below. For a more detailed campus map, visit this link
There are currently no events scheduled.